Sunday 29 June 2014

Baby's First Bike Ride

I am so happy to be back on on my bike, taking little evening rides with my family. We just got a carrier and helmet for the little dude. He does not love the helmet, but he definitely loves being on the back of dad's bike. 


There is something really nice about doing the normal things we used to do pre-baby again. Jon and I have always done lots of biking together, and it is one of the things we were most excited about doing as a family of three.


We are not loving the helmet we got for Cohen, so if anyone knows of a good brand of baby helmets, that would be great. I would prefer something that goes down over his ears, but maybe I am just being a little overzealous with the safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...