So in love with this little guy. These weeks have flown by, I think partly because the weeks leading up to Christmas always go kind of fast.
- He weighs over 14 lbs now. He feels really heavy to me. He is super strong, and rolls over every time we do tummy time now.
- He is so chatty!! He loves to make bubbles and babble with us.
- He is pretty much sleeping through the night. Most nights we get a long stretch of sleep from 11-5 or 6, which feels great to me. I feel pretty rested now, which is everything. He sleeps in his little bassinet beside my side of the bed. I'm hoping to get some kind of nap schedule happening during the day pretty soon. It's just lots of tiny catnaps right now.
- After many, many attempts, Will is finally taking a bottle. I'm hoping it's not a fluke. I am working 5 hours a week now, and have been feeding him in the parking lot, but the bottle thing will mean I don't have to do that. He is with my mom when I am working, which I think they are both loving.
- I still find it pretty hard to get much done during the day. I always try to treat myself (haha) to a shower, and I try to have supper made. After hanging out with Cohen, the rest is still hit or miss. The things that have been saving me lately: my Instant Pot, and online grocery shopping. I have been using the Instant Pot pretty much every day to either make soup for lunches or to cook veggies for supper. So easy. And the online grocery shopping is new in our town. I know lots of places have had it for years, and I am so happy we have it now too. I order a bunch of stuff online, then go pick it up, and they put it in my trunk for me. So I don't have to bundle the boys up to schlep them into the store. LOVE. It's $3, but worth at least $10 to me. I now wish all stores had this option.