Thursday, 19 June 2014
11 Months Old!!
I can't believe we are so close to Cohen's first birthday! This past month has been so awesome with Cohen.
- He has finally got the hang of crawling, and now he loves chasing a ball all over the living room
- He has 6 cute little teeth that we brush every day with his own toothbrush
- His absolute favorite thing to do is run up and down the hallway with one of us holding his hands.
- He also loves dropping things and bending down and picking them up while still standing. He will just stand there dropping something over and over just so he can pick it up again.
- His favorite thing to eat is frozen blueberries. I will fill a muffin liner with them, and he will eat them by the handful until every single one is gone. Blueberries are the only food that he doesn't throw on the floor.
- He pretty much eats whatever we eat now. Some things he has tried and liked this month: scrambled eggs, frozen yogurt, liver pate, rye bread, garlic fingers, pizza, kale, corn on the cob. He loves it all. It seems like he is never ever full. He eats a lot.
- He still isn't saying much other than dada, but his baby talk is getting way more animated.
- He loves to wave, and gets really excited when someone waves back at him
- Still sleeping through the night, from around 7:30 pm to 6:30 am
- I breastfeed once in the morning and once in the evening now. Thinking about phasing the evening feed out really soon.
- Jon and I talk about how lucky we are to have such an amazing little guy at least once a day. I feel so fulfilled by my little family of three.