(baby yoga. it looks crazy, but he loved it)
Dude is 10 months old (yesterday)! Lately...
- He just (yesterday) got his fourth tooth. Now he has two on top and two on the bottom.
- He eats a lot! Typical day: breakfast of applesauce with berries and yogurt, lunch of meat and potatoes, and supper of veggies and mango sauce. And we give him little bits of whatever we are eating, like cheese, crackers, bread, pasta, whatever. Favourite food thus far: blueberries.
- He is nursing four times a day now. He sleeps from around 7:30 PM to 6:30 AM straight through usually. Then he naps twice a day. I am loving our schedule. Jon and I love that extra half hour with him in the evenings.
- Favourite things to do: stand at the living room window and watch cars go by, rip toilet paper into tiny bits, sit at the kitchen cupboard and pull every single thing out from the bottom shelf.
- Another thing he loves to do lately is walk (toddle?) around with us holding his hands. He seems so proud of himself. I am betting that he will be walking in another month, though J thinks it will take maybe another 2 or 3 months.