Saturday 25 July 2015

A little bit of the (cold) truth

I've been in a bit of a funk this past week. Same with Jon. My coworkers too. It's just so cold here. I know how lame it is to complain about the weather, and lots of places have it way worst than us. But. We just need a little sun. This is that the weather has been like: We haven't seen sun in days and weeks, and I am not exaggerating. Right where we live, the temperature has been around 8 degrees C, which feels more normal for March or November. There is a frost warming for tonight. We have been wearing our fall jackets with hats and warm sweaters, and we are still cold when we go for a walk. 


(July 2013)

(July 2014)


(July 2015)

I am trying to look at the bright side, I really am. The weather forecast says it might be a bit sunny on Wednesday. And this weather is not too bad for running. And we are catching up on lots of Netflix. And at least we aren't in a drought. I am actually considering buying one of those sunlight machines.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...