Monday 19 January 2015

On the weekend


(he just loves to trudge through snow. around and around our house)


(and instead of working out I have been pulling him around the street/yard as fast as I can)


(driving in a snowstorm)


(he is a snow lover)


(must have sat up here for at least 5 minutes)


(snowshoeing)



We had a good, quiet weekend, maxing out on snow activities. We went snowshoeing twice, sledding 5 times, skating once and spent a ton of time just walking around in the snow. I sorta feel like a lot of toddlers don't spend much time outside. I am basing that mostly just on the fact that I know a lot of little kids live on our street, and I never ever see them outside. Maybe it's because they have sweet ball pits and indoor bouncy castles in their houses. I'll be over here hoping for some playdate invites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...