Tuesday, 21 January 2014
1. The sleepeasy solution. We got this book because of of my favourite bloggers* recommended it. What I liked about this book is that it was simple to read, and gave really clear instructions.
2. The girl with the dragon tattoo. I know I am a little late to this book. It was soo good. I read it in a few days.
3. Stitches. I got this one for J for Christmas. It is a really quick, interesting read.
4. Maus. Another graphic novel. This one is amazing. I would highly recommend it. Be ready to get a little emotional though.
5. Catholic all year. This is actually a blog that I just can't get enough of. I am not religious at all, and I strongly disagree with some of what she writes, but some posts are interesting and helpful. I mean, she has like a dozen kids. She knows what she is doing.
* I have been reading Jo since she was single and writing for Glamour.com. Now she is married with two kids. I love her, and referred to her posts on motherhood so many times since getting pregnant.