The little dude is 9 months old today! Some notes about the past month:
- He is getting so chatty. We haven't heard an actual word yet, but he is always blabbing on and on. He has the cutest little voice.
- These days he sleeps 7pm to 7am in his crib, and I go in and feed him at 9pm. He naps 2 or 3 times during the day.
- His favorite food is applesauce, which I am now making in huge batches every week or so to keep up with his demand. He pretty much always has steak and sweet potato for lunch, and squash or some other veggie for supper. I am making all his baby food. I really find it super easy. Simmer in a bit of water, throw in the food processor, and freeze in ice cube trays.
- He loves "working" at the computer. We ended up giving him one of our old MacBooks to play with. He loves to bang on the keys over and over.
- Just recently he has started to wrap his sweet little hands around our necks. It's like the tiniest and best hug ever.