Friday 6 May 2016

32 years old

I turned 32 yesterday. I like 32. I think I am going to have a really good year with a lot of changes and a lot of good things. Although I worked on my birthday, I was totally spoiled with a huge flower arrangement from J, and a huge gift basket filled with Newfoundland chocolate from my coworkers. 


I took this picture in the morning on my birthday. That little smiling face is the best. I could not be happier. Also, he is wearing the hat that my parents sent him in my birthday package. He has been wearing it non-stop, and insists on leaving the price tag attached to the back. So everywhere we go, people are like, oh you forgot to remove the price tag! And I'm like, no, I have a strong-minded two-year-old. Who loves tags.

Also, I can't stop thinking about the thousands of people in the Fort McMurray area who are fleeing the fire. Disasters like that really put things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...