Wednesday 11 March 2015

On changing tables


I recently saw this about the lack of changing tables in public men's rooms. Seriously, where are the changing tables? It's something you never really notice before you have a baby. And I assumed that all public washrooms would have a changing table. But that is so not the case. I can't tell you how many times Jon has come back from the men's washroom to say that there is nowhere for him to change Cohen. And what is sometimes even crazier is that there aren't changing tables in ladies rooms a lot of the time. This morning we were at the doctor's office for a checkup. No changing table in the ladies' room! At the medical clinic. So weird. My favorite situation is when the changing table is in the wheelchair accessible stall, so you have space and also privacy. No, my very favorite is when there is a family washroom that we can all go into, like at the airport. There's my little rant for the day/week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...