Friday 19 February 2016

For sale

Our community does not have a big Craigslist or Kijiji situation, but it does have these groups on Facebook where people will sell things. I love looking at them so much. People get super mad about high prices and there will be like 50 comments on one snowboard for sale because people are so into it. I use snowboard as an example because one time Jon said I could put up one of his old snowboards for $10, and a bunch of people commented that I did it wrong and had the wrong brand and measurements and stuff. So I was totally done with selling stuff on Facebook after that. But I still look at it sometimes, and this gem caught my eye. 



This "cabin converted from a school bus" is going for a cool $500. Those skidoos are not for sale.


Check it out. It has the original seats and a wood stove. You just can't go wrong.


And bunk beds!!! Amazing deals. Check out the sweet carpeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...