Saturday, 18 October 2014
Little guy is 15 months old today! Here's what's going on with him lately:
- Our sitter recently taught him to say 'hot'. He loves pretending to touch our coffee cup and saying 'hot'. Loves it. His words are still pretty minimal, with dog, dad, and hot being the favs.
- We are in the weird stage where he definitely needs two naps a day, but only just. I am trying to enjoy these morning naps to get in a peaceful shower while I can.
- He is sleeping from 7:30 pm to around 6:30 am with his best friend Ted, the bear, by his side, always. We recently bought a backup Ted that is stored safely in our closet for emergencies.
- When we are out and about, people sometimes think Cohen is a girl, no matter what he is wearing. People also love to comment on how quiet he is (very, very quiet), and how red his cheeks are (very red).
- Favourite foods right now: Sardines, by a landslide. He eats a whole tin for a joke in about 5 minutes. He also likes peeled apples (hates the peel, and always spits it out if we leave it on), and pumpkin flavored baked goods.