Wednesday 19 February 2014

Cohen's February teaching day

(checking out his pupils)



Cohen met with his grade threes again today. Today was all about sleeping. I told the class about how Cohen sleeps every night with his teddy bear. Most of the kids in the class also had transitional objects. The teachers were pretty shocked to hear that Cohen sleeps from 7pm to 7am every night. It really is awesome, but we had to go through some rough sleep training to get here. 

Anyway, today Cohen was feeling pretty attached to me. He cried if I was more than a few feet away from him. So that was fine, I just sat him on my lap while the kids asked questions. The kids also each made Cohen a Valentine's card, and he got a little stuffed dog. So cute. Cohen enjoyed crumpling a few cards when we got home. He is such a sweet little dude. I can't even explain how proud I am to be his momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...