Friday 5 July 2013

it's friday


in a few short hours my mom and sister will be arriving. we last saw each other on our annual trip to vegas in april. this time they are here to celebrate the little bubba at my baby shower being hosted by a close friend/coworker. they will be here for a less than 40 hours, which is totally normal for our family. always on the go. i am so lucky that they are making the trip, and i can't wait to see them! they both hope to come back for the arrival of baby in a month. i am feeling so grateful right now.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time with your mom and sister Jess! So wish I could be there for your wedding shower. I got your card in the mail, thank you! I'm working on Chris for a trip to Newfoundland to see you guys and that sweet baby in 2014!!! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...