Sunday 29 March 2020

Just some pictures of me being a mom

I am finding this whole quarantine thing really hard, like everyone. The hardest part for me is not working. I always want to be working. I took two weeks off when I had Will, and I just could not wait to get back to work. So being forced by law to not work is so hard. I still spend at least a few hours a day "working" (calling patients, cleaning the clinic, talking to staff who are laid off), but I am not making a paycheque, and I feel so helpless. I want to be out there with an N-95 mask on fixing things. It's so hard accepting that I am helping the most by being at home, where the days slip by, and we make cookies and do crafts and go for a walk, and have a few meltdowns, and cry a couple times. So I am just going to blog about whatever I feel like. So today I have a few blurry pictures of me in my other role. 





Some things that maybe I will blog about in the coming weeks that we are stuck at home helping to flatten the Covid-19 curve:

- before and afters of our house
- being an interracial family
- an update on the boy's allergies
- my recent trip to Ottawa with my university friends
- my teeny (capsule?) wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...