Sunday 5 January 2020

Cirque de soleil (from the summer)

This was so long ago, but these pics are so cute I still want to post them. Cirque to Soleil came to Moncton in the summer, and Jon immediately bought 4 tickets online. I think after years of living in Newfoundland, we are just so jazzed when exciting events come near us. Jon and I figured we would take Cohen and his cousin Grayce to the show, leaving Will with my parents. But then on the day of the show, Will was just so excited, we decided to bring him too. Kids under 2 can sit on a lap for free, so Jon and I were able to take the three kids. 


To keep things super simple with the three kids, we ate at the hotel across from the Avenir Centre. The kids thought it was pretty fancy, and loved the grilled cheese sandwiches with fruit. At the Avenir Centre, we let Cohen buy cotton candy with his own money. It was the first time these kids had ever had cotton candy, which I consider a win for 5-year-olds. 





I was a little nervous to have Will at the show because I was super aware that all the people around us had spent a lot of money on their tickets, and didn't want to be distracted by a loud wiggly 1-year old. We were in the second row, which was nice because the kids could see perfectly. I figured Will and I would make it for maybe half an hour. But we lasted for the whole entire two hour show! The show was so so good, the kids were completely into it, and were pretty much still as statues for the whole time. The show was on ice, and there was so much action happening all over the stage the whole time. Doing stuff like this makes me excited for the future. I love the thought of taking the kids to see live music and local plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...