Saturday 26 January 2019

Will is 16 months old

My computer died and also I am so much busier now, so I don't update this blog that much. But lately I have been realizing that even though it's just for me and my family, I love looking back at old blog posts. So maybe I'll blog a little more now. Or maybe not. 



Some things about Will lately:

- He has a huge appetite. Yesterday he brought me a tin of oysters from the cupboard and demanded I open it. He ate every single one in like 5 minutes or less. He also loves sausage, watermelon, blueberries. He still gets a bottle of cold milk a few times a week, which is pretty cute. 

- He is such a climber. I find him on the vanity in the bathroom all the time, and on top of the kitchen table. My nerves!! He is truly fearless. 

- Will is super chatty but he isn't saying a ton of actual words I recognize. Words we think we have heard him say: cheese, ball, mom, dad, no. 

- Sleeping. I can't even begin. He is all over the place. Some nights he sleeps 6:30-5:30 straight through in his own room. Other nights he comes in with us at midnight. Other nights he is up for a few hours between 2 and 4 am. He naps once a day for an hour or two. 

- He is so into his brother. And his brother's stuff. His favourite things are whatever Cohen is playing with at any moment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...