Friday 28 November 2014

It's Friday!



It's friday, which means I am jumping on a plane to visit my best friends for the weekend. I am going all by myself, which is a first since Cohen. I am going to miss my little family so much! But I am beyond excited to visit with these girls and maybe find a wedding dress for Jenny. These girls have been in my life for so long, and it makes me feel so nostalgic just looking through old pics of us. And Jenny is getting married! Read on to learn how we met, since I'm feeling extra sentimental right about now.



I met Jenny in grade four when I moved to the small town of Oromocto. We were never tight, but then years later we both started working at Subway. We were banned from working the same shifts after a couple months because we were caught making a full-blown landscape with condiments and veggies on the prep table in the back. I am not even kidding. We were artsy, and hyper. We totally would have instagramed it if that had been a thing. Anyway, we ended up together again during frosh week of university. I ended up copying her course schedule every semester until I graduated. Lived together for three years, bla, bla, bla, and now she's getting married! And she totally doesn't mind that I am always blogging about her (I don't think).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...