Wednesday 12 June 2019

Some recent pics

My whole entire life has been hectic in the best possible way. I have moved every couple years, and changed everything in my life a dozen times. These last few years have been no different. Jon and I consciously decided we wanted a few quiet years after Will was born. And we are living the quiet times now. There is nothing better for us than spending the weekend biking around our town, visiting the park and the Saturday morning market. I'm sure in another few years we will be itching for international travel or moving to a different house, but for right now, we are really enjoying our time with the boys staying pretty local.


Cohen is on a mission lately to master the monkey bars at the playground. 


A baby swing just does not work for this one-year-old. My nerves are gone with this little guy.


This is our spot at the market that we always like to sit and have a snack and people-watch.


Our little soccer player, who got a black eye when a kid bumped into him at school while waiting in line.


J and I got to have a little date the other week. We did a downtown date, visiting three different restaurants for drinks, then appetizers, then dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...