(hanging out with jon before work)
Cohen is 5 months old today. This is what has been going on with the little man lately:
- he rolls over so well that we struggle to get tummy time in. i love seeing how strong he is getting.
- he loves the bath so much. he splashes his little legs around and pushes the rubber duckies with his fists.
- he will grab anything out of our hands and try to eat it. when we play cards, he spends the whole time on jon's lap, grabbing all the cards.
- he no longer sleeps through the night. that ship has sailed. now he gets up a few times every night (around 2 am and 5 am). maybe he is growing faster than usual right now. no biggie.
- Jon and I are constantly talking about how awesome he is. We can take him to a restaurant for supper, for a long walk, to the grocery store, to a bank appointment, anywhere. He is so good wherever we go. He just seems so happy to be hanging out with us.
PS: Cohen at 16 weeks