Tuesday 4 June 2013

library list


i am starting to feel really greedy whenever we go to the gander public library since i know we are leaving soon. man, i love libraries.

so i read battle hymn of the tiger mom in seriously about 5 hours. i couldn't put it down. so good. i always love memoir-style books.

i perused through my ideal bookshelf, and ended up with a huge list of books i want to read. they include:

A movable feast by Hemingway
Flappers and philosophers by Fitzgerald
A supposedly fun thing I'll never do again by David Foster Wallace
Heartburn by Nora Roberts

and i am currently reading eckhart tolle because i am such a sucker for that oprah book club sticker. can't resist. i also weirdly like self-help books.

2 comments:

  1. You warm my librarian heart every time you post about your book love! Hope all is well, Lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a library card for my small town on the weekend...already made it through one of the books and both magazines I brought home! I love libraries too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...