we always have a bottle of pom juice in our fridge. we love it in smoothies, mixed in yogurt, or just straight up. i had 3 pomegranates that i knew i couldn't eat fast enough, so i decided to juice them. the juice is way better than the store-bought kind (this is usually the case i think).
1. cut top off pomegranates, and slice wedges into skin only
2. put in a bowl full of water for 10 minutes
3. break up pomegranate with your hands. the seeds will sink, everything else will float
4. drain water and skins, place in ziploc bag
5. use rolling pin or jar to crush seeds, then cut a little hole in the bag and pour juice into a jar