Tuesday 25 October 2011

unreal amazing raw chocolate layered cheesecake

so jon got me a food processor, and now i can make all these raw recipes that look so good. i made this cake on the weekend, and i seriously think it was one of the best desserts i've had. and it's healthy. like, there's nothing bad in it. i used this fake cheesecake for a layer, and this fudge cake for another layer. but basically, the main ingredients are nuts, banana, coconut, cocoa.

i never thought i'd be someone who wanted a kitchen appliance as a gift.
also, my wedding planner is so close to finding my wedding venue. very excited

2 comments:

  1. Where do you think the venue location might be Jess?
    And I have to say, that dessert does look delicious- but you know me- just say the words chocolate and cheesecake and I'm all for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. moncton/shediac for the wedding venue. getting very excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...