Monday 8 April 2013

on the weekend

(vegas packing) 

(my weekend reading)

my mom reminded me last night that this time last year she and my sister were busy planning my top secret bachelorette in vegas. wow, a year goes by fast! i am so excited for our 5th annual vegas trip (which starts on saturday) that i completely packed yesterday. it helps that it is still snowy and below zero here, so there is no overlap between my normal wardrobe and what i packed. 

j and i had a relaxing weekend, which included playing pool, walking puppies, reading, multiple trips to McDonald's (so bad, but so good), and visiting a newish restaurant in town. and j was so shocked that i had never seen the movie dances with wolves that he insisted we watch it. so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...