Friday 12 September 2014

It's Friday!


I am so glad it's Friday, because we are heading to New Brunswick to hang out with my family for a few days. Jon and I are also spending our first night away from our little dude. We are staying at these cool "glamping" dream domes an hour from my parent's house. I am so excited, but so anxious to leave Cohen. The thing I think about over and over is how he will feel when he realizes neither mom, dad, or his babysitter will be putting him to bed. I have been collecting stories from other parents about the first time they left their babe. Lots of parents wait until their youngest is five or six. Other parents do it when the baby is only a few months old. There is no right time, of course.

I am so happy that Cohen will get lots of quality time with my parents, who love him so much. They have bought so many toys and have so many plans for their few days with him. And I'm probably not going to dislike sleeping in with my husband and have a coffee without someone constantly trying to steal sips of it/pour it all over the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...