Friday 28 September 2012

Happy for Friday


It's almost the weekend! Some weeks feel longer than others. Sometimes you do everything right, but somehow it's not good enough. I guess that's what weekends and beaches and amazing husbands are for. J and I are heading to a place called Happy Adventure. This is actually the name of the town. I'm thinking it's a good end for a brutal week.

Also,
- I've been loving this blog lately.
- We've been eating lots of Shake n Bake tofu. Really good. Also, greens with parmesan cheese, sunflower seeds, and balsamic. So simple, but so good.
- My latest baking thing is coconut flour. Loving coconut banana chocolate ship muffins.
- I've been checking out some Newfoundland blogs. Some are pretty cool.
- Jon is loving this expensive, healthy mac n cheese I've been making. Here in Gander, the ingredients cost around $15.
-we are watching In Treatment marathon-style. Addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...